Your kidneys, in TCM…
- Hold your fear and insecurity. And also your motivation and willpower!
- Connect to your ears. Poor hearing? Tinnitus? Your kidneys need a boost.
- Support your bones and teeth. Osteoporosis? Weak chompers? Time to get some kidney support.
- Reveal their health in your head hair. Suffering with alopecia? Want lustrous locks? Nourish your kidneys with acupuncture and TCM herbs!
- Responsible for your reproductive organs. Fertility issues? Often your kidneys are at the root of the situation.
- Weakened by overwork and childbirth. Feeling drained? Nurture your kidneys and you’ll get your zing back!
- Crave salty food when depleted.
- Help with water metabolism. Edema, especially in the lower limbs, is a sign that your kidney yang could use a boost. For a list of foods that support kidney yang, click here.