Skip to content
According to TCM theory, your heart…
- Holds the energy of over-excitement, over-stimulation, and manic thinking when weak.
- Connects to your tongue. Cankers on your tongue? Speech problems? Your heart energy is out of balance.
- Reveals its health in your complexion/face. Want to freshen up your complexion and reduce baggy eyes? Learn how here.
- Houses your Shen. Your Shen includes: your personality, soul, mental activity, intuition, consciousness/awareness.
- Helps you sleep at night. Insomnia? Your heart yin is probably a part of the problem. For other tips on how to get a great night’s sleep, click here.
- Produces sweat. Excessive sweating? Your heart Qi is probably deficient.
- Works with your kidney energy to create sexual arousal and orgasm. Learn more about sex, arousal, and orgasm in TCM here.
Make Your Heart Happy!