Skip to content
(According to TCM)
- Holds your anger and stress: this can also manifest as depression, irritability, resentment.
- Connects to your eyes: problems with your vision, as well as eyes that are dry, itchy, or sore relate to liver imbalances.
- Supports your connective tissue (ligaments, tendons, fascia): tight, inflexible joints are a reflection of a stagnant liver.
- Reveals its health in your nails: weak, brittle nails? Your liver needs more yin.
- Moves your Qi, stores your blood: too little of either in your body, and you become tight, and stuck.
- Attacks your spleen and/or stomach when stagnated: creating indigestion, belching, acid regurgitation, etc.
- Craves sour foods: dying for salt and vinegar chips all the time? Your liver’s calling for help.
- Houses your soul: esoteric TCM texts says that your soul, with its plans for your life, inhabits your liver.
Feel Like Your Liver Could Use Some Help? Book online today.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: